We are delighted to have been appointed as sole supplier for our client (a global telecoms leader operating in over 80 countries) to recruit a team of 30 Customer Support (Global Order Fulfillment) in their new Centre of Excellence in Belfast.
They are extremely successful having had eight straight years of growing faster than their market competitors. It is an exciting time to join a growing team in Belfast, where they are basing their Centre of Excellence for global customer order fulfilment, offering increased opportunity for advancement as this team grows over the next 6 months.
In terms of working environment, they offer their employees great flexibility, transparency and trust, autonomy with teamwork and collaboration. They offer great benefits, a fantastic work environment, work life balance and once fully bedded in, potentially the ability to work from home a couple of days per week.
Some of the benefits you will be able to avail of include:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual bonus of up to 8% based on performance
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%
- Life assurance at 3 times your annual salary
- Income protection equal to 75% of monthly base earnings
- Medical insurance for you and your dependents
- Dental coverage plans for you and your family
- Holiday travel insurance plans
- Critical illness cover, for you and your family
- The option to purchase company shares
- Generous parental and carers’ leave
- Matched charitable contribution
- Tuition reimbursements, subject to management approval
- Employee assistance programmes
As well as excellent benefits, they have gender equality built into their ethos and run community outreach programmes, allowing innovative volunteering arrangements that allow their teams to build relationships with local charities of their choice as well as corporate level donations and disaster relief schemes. They offer a very family friendly environment with generous parental leave for mothers, fathers as well as carers’ leave.
They have a very modern way of working and managers have open and honest conversations with their team members to they have ongoing development, aligning the employees’ goals with performance feedback. By actively encouraging their team members to take ownership of their professional development through coaching and continual improvement, ensuring employees have a clear understanding of how they are measured and rewarded and availing of several leadership development tools. It’s a safe environment where open dialogue and they welcome all feedback.
They have been recognised as a “Great Place to Work” for the past four years running and are one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies”.
We are offering referral bonuses of £150 Amazon vouchers, awarded once the candidate has completed their 3-month probationary period, so if you think you know anyone who may be interested, then hit the button below to get in touch.