Working on a global Digital Transformation Programme for a recognised Global Brand, ideally you will have completed at least one global retail project and at least 2 large, complex implementations. This is a global project and there will be European travel.
- Able to design and architect Enterprise-level Business Process solutions using Workfront to achieve client business objectives following a proven methodology and approach.
- Increase adoption of Workfront to solve problems not yet identified by the client, ultimately increasing the business value of Workfront.
- Develop solution designs that promote a strategic vision as to how the Workfront solution will provide value to the client’s company while solving near-term defined business problems.
- Develop project plans, design documents, templates, layouts, queues, custom forms, reports and other project artifacts that align with the defined requirements and plan created during the implementation cycle.
- Deliver high-quality consulting services to ensure our client’s Workfront implementation and go-live success.
- Extensive familiarity with Enterprise System of Records - including implementation experience, change management, and adoption practices.
- Able to architect complex implementation requirements and distill into an actionable roadmap
- Project Management experience
- Change Management and Business process consulting experience
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and able to prioritize personal workload.
- Workfront Implementation experience highly desired
- Proven track record of delivering end-to-end solutions for major/significant projects