Technical Manager (Food Manufacture)
Working as part of the site senior management team the Technical Manager has Full responsibility for developing the site technical policy and providing input into the overall site business strategy.
Providing leadership and ensuring the development of a team of Senior QA Managers, QA Managers and QA Auditors to ensure compliance for all technical aspects of the designated factory, food safety standards, meeting of customer and legal requirements, HACCP compliance, working with NPD, the delivery of core KPIs and the continual strive towards best practice. Oversee the identification, evaluation and leadership of the implementation of new technologies.
- 3rd level qualification in relevant discipline, or equivalent with at least 3 years working at a similar level in a food manufacturing environment and dealing with the major blue-chip multiples
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, well organised and assertive
- Logical approach, excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Working knowledge of BRC standard, HACCP, Policies/ Codes of Practice for some of the major UK retailers, Food Legislation, and Food Hygiene
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with the visible passion and enthusiasm for achieving targets, objectives and continuous improvement in a cross-functional team environment.
- Good understanding of the commercial and customer dynamics and the inherent complexity of supply across Private Label, Brand and distribution channels.
In return this role offers a rewarding position within a stimulating, commercially focused environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information please Call/WhattsApp/Text Greg Quinn on 07900 361608 or email email@example.com