Team lead - Operations Support, Belfast £28-30K
Global content and capabilities platform operating within Commercial sectors require a Client Service Champion in Belfast.
Working in this Software development business you’ll be switched onto the world of retail, marketing, technology and loyalty. You’ll be looking for a company that offers genuine opportunities for career progression with flexible working hours and a collaborative culture.
The Team Lead for Service & Operations will be responsible for;
- Redemption Partner On-boarding
- Offer Briefing & Set Up
- Campaign Execution
- Direct Client / Customer Service Support
- Quality Control
- Operationalising New Technology, Products and Services
They will be the in-house expert on all communication channels including email, SMS and mobile, the member base and levels of engagement within the programmes.
- Manage a team of Operational experts responsible for;
- Offer Briefing and Set Up
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure deadlines are adhered to and offers are confirmed with adequate timing and in line with agreed business rules
- Accuracy of data entry for all offer details using Reward’s platform
- Developing and maintaining a close working relationship with the Client Services and Publisher teams
- Manage own and the teams workload in an efficient and timely manner
- Identifying process loopholes / enhancements and suggesting where improvements can be made
- Digital code stock management
- Efficiently delivering digital redemption resends using the email platform
- Conduct regular quality checks to identify any issues or inconsistencies
- Focus on reducing the amount of customer impacting issues
- Operating a ‘right first time’ policy
- Campaign Execution (Programme Newsletters, Service updates)
- Manage response data for tactical email campaigns to help post-campaign results and lessons.
- Own the entire email process, working closely with the ESP to ensure integration of email signup process throughout the website and external sources.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure all email preference changes are updated
- Lead the timely execution of email programmes, working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer email campaigns, so code-driven emails are applied correctly and deliver accurate results.
- Liaise with clients and SFD (email provider) to build emails as required by the client and use expertise to steer functional and creative design
- Ensure briefs to SFD are thorough, clear and consistent
- Ensure email templates are optimised for mobile and render correctly across major email clients, web browsers and devices
- Raise any build issues with Marketing Manager and troubleshoot as necessary
- Compile and distribute email reporting, including results, analysis and recommendations resulting from test & learn plans
- Manage email hygiene processes with the ESP to ensure email database is healthy.
- Own the Email QA process
- Improve email efficiency
- Own the monthly MI reporting for Service and Operations
- Broad Industry Knowledge: An Email expert but strong knowledge of the retail, loyalty and payments industries
- Experience in stakeholder management to senior executive level
- A team-oriented, personable and out-going attitude and the ability to develop relationships with staff members of all levels of experience across the organisation
- Has a desire and ability to quickly become the subject matter expert on product features
- Analytical mind set, good with numbers and v. proficient in Excel/Visio
- Attention to detail and accuracy as well as having mental agility and stamina
- Creative flair for solutions as well as keen eye to spot a broken process/loophole
- Good administrative skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good organisational skills, including strong process skills and detail-orientation
- Totally trustworthy, reliable and honest
- Educated to Degree level 2:1 or above
- Experience in a Platform business that has scaled to meet the demands of exponentially increasing buyers and sellers is strongly preferable
- Able to bring a toolkit of techniques/methodologies learned and tested over time
- Appreciation/knowledge of the Product Management discipline
- Experience in business planning/forecasting
- Annual leave: 25 days annual leave per year, plus they close between Christmas and New Year!
- 4% employee and employer pension contributions
- Private medical insurance: Vitality cover that extends to immediate partner and dependants
- Flexible working hours