Senior Telesales Position
A subsidiary of one of the largest drinks businesses in the world is now looking for a telesales executive to act as main point of contact between wholesale and their accounts across Northern Ireland.
As Telesales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact with customers.
- Increase customer awareness across full product offering, while understanding the customers' business to best match their needs.
- Process all customer enquiries, orders and general administration timely and accurately.
- Maximise sales by continually expanding orders, up-selling and cross-selling products on both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products and the prices while also being market aware of competitors.
- Maintain, through the effective use of a follow up process, regular contact with new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Build long-term sustainable working relationships with customers and related parties by being the voice of the company.
- Have attention to detail and experience of getting sales across the line.
- Liaise with and support field-based Sales Representatives to ensure that customers' pricing and orders are processed timely.
Essential Qualities / Skills
- Capability of proving sales track record in acquiring cross/up sell business and developing customer accounts.
- Experience of proving credibility with customers and building strong customer relationships
- Motivated and driven to achieve sales targets.
- Excellent and accurate literacy and numeracy skills.
- The ability to work in a busy environment.
- Outstanding organisation skills and ability to prioritise work.
- A keen interest in delivering superb customer service.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution.
Desirable Qualities / Skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role which is a hybrid of a sales role with some customer service elements is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Knowledge of MS Navision is desirable.
- Ability to think creatively in proposing customer solutions
- Ability to work in office, 5 days p/w.
For more information please contact sarah on firstname.lastname@example.org