Our client is a global IT business and a leading provider of niche digital solutions to businesses across the globe and have recently received the accolade of being one of the most attractive businesses for Marketing professionals to work for in NI.
The business is renowned for it’s generous benefits for all employees and offering market leading opportunities for progression.
In line with continued promotion of their team they are now seeking a commercially minded marketing professional to focus on lead generation and the creation of content which drives enquiries and supports sales of the services to some of the most recognised business names around the globe.
If you are a revenue driven, innovative and creative thinking Marketing professional with strong B2B experience, keen to move to a business where you will be rewarded for your efforts, with a focus on career development – this opportunity may be worth investigating further.
This position will see the appointed Senior Marketing Executive:
- Develop and contribute to strategy, plans and budget management.
- Own, create and activating campaigns and content
- Reporting, accountability with a focus on ROI
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Collaborate with a team and focus on developing and managing others.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B marketing at a management level within IT, Finance, HR or other major business discipline.
- Campaign management experience with a focus on revenue generation and an ability to evidence ROI
- Enthusiasm and genuine interest in technology and how the assist the advancement of businesses.
- Demonstrable evidence of using marketing tactics that feed and manage the lead funnel, Automation, Webinars, organic and paid social media, SEO and Digital advertising – or managing the outputs of these if not delivering first hand.
- Relevant qualifications and accreditations to support your marketing specialism
- Estimated salary £28 - £37k base, however offer may fall either side of this scale depending on experience.
- Considerable package benefits.
- Flexible working.
For more information on this or any other Marketing opportunity, please contact sarah stewart at Corvus or apply using the link above.