Working on a global Digital Transformation Programme for a recognised Global Brand, ideally you will have completed at least one global retail project and at least 2 Hybris implementations. This is a global project and there will be European travel.
You will have:
- Facilitated the implementation of SAP/Hybris Solutions to enhance the client’s business functionality and overall performance
- Participated in the business analysis process and provide product and implementation expertise to clients in how best to implement and use the system, identify scope gaps, advise on workaround solutions when applicable.
- Supported in detailed project planning activities
- Provided expertise on the functional use of SAP Hybris Commerce, its various administrative cockpits and the SAP Hybris Accelerators. Lead client discussions mapping business requirements to the SAP Hybris platform.
- Provided consultation to client stakeholders and business users in Omni-channel-specific business topics, including product catalog modeling, inventory management, customer service, b2b customer management, b2b procurement, demand generation, promotion strategy, cross-channel commerce and more.
- Understand SAP Hybris data structures, facilitate discussions about data models and leverage expertise and past experience to anticipate business implications of data modeling decisions and make necessary compromises.
- Apply expertise and experience to draw insights from analytics data (e.g. AOV, page-views, visits, unique visits, line items per order, conversion rates) to identify opportunities to improve KPI’s (key performance indicators)
- Concrete understanding of SAP Hybris Application Lifecycle Framework
- Experience of implementing and/or supporting large web-based applications server-based systems/networks, ideally within an external customer-facing and SLA- driven environment.
- Knowledge on software architecture and multiple project methodologies: i.e. agile, Scrum, et al.