Job Title: Key Account Manager – Northern Ireland
Company: Leading Interior Products Manufacturer
Corvus is exclusively recruiting on behalf of a well-respected designer and manufacturer of high-end commercial and residential interior products, with an impressive track record of globally recognisable buildings and developments.
The company is well established in both the UK market and overseas. Passionate about customer service, the business is committed to long term relationships with its customers and employees, who are empowered to take responsibility for their individual contributions to the company's success.
Main Aim of the Job
To secure specifications and sales of the product range so that volume, revenue and profitability targets are met.
Principal Performance Objectives
Increased market share with specific targeted accounts, maintain market share with other existing accounts, open new accounts and keep the customer database up to date on a daily basis.
Most Important Tasks
- Implement the Company’s sales and marketing policies.
- Effective appointment making and journey planning.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships by regular customer contact and visits.
- Tactical customer development planning and implementation.
- Maintenance of the sales projects database.
- Development of new business opportunities by cold calling, networking and ‘drive by’.
- Making customer presentations in a persuasive manner.
- Solving on-site technical challenges and making sound commercial decisions relating to pricing and terms.
Travel & Workplace Environment
The position is home based but the job holder will be on the road with customers during normal business hours four days a week. In the UK there will be occasional over-night stops. Appointment making has to be made from home as does updating the database after normal business hours have closed
Essential Baseline Work Experience
- A minimum of three years in the specification industry (selling to Architects and specifiers).
- Experience in interiors or related sectors preferred.
- Good planning, organisational, analytical thinking and listening skills are essential to ensure efficient working.
- Job holders should be self-confident, results-oriented, independent and energetic.
- Confident at working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- They should be sufficiently intuitive and adaptable to work with a variety of personalities.
- The ability to handle rejection is important.
- The job holder should be motivated by and gain job satisfaction from providing customers with an excellent level of service, seeing projects through to fruition and having an input into Company policy and strategy.
For more information on this or any other Sales of Marketing role please contact Sarah at Corvus on email@example.com or 07812052821.