Our client is one of the most important tech firms in NI who provide technology and consultative business solutions for organisations worldwide. They are a US-based market leader with over 6,000 employees and we are working exclusively with them to expand their 100+ team in Belfast city centre.
As the global leader in Network Solutions they work with over 80% of the world’s service providers and you will have the opportunity to work with clients and colleagues throughout EMEA.
99% of their staff would recommend a friend to work there (source Glassdoor). With excellent training and development programs along with the opportunity to travel and work overseas, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop a career with a market leader.
The Project team you will be joining runs Projects through EMEA and provides the opportunity to support their senior team to VP level.
What you will be doing?
You will be responsible for forecasting revenue within strict global financial guidelines. This will involve work with Oracle to verify PO’s and revenue forecasting from outstanding quotations from their CRM.
Each of their customers will have bespoke contracts, so you will ensure that revenues are in line with the particulars of each contractual agreements e.g. is payment due on completion or part payment on reaching an agreed milestone etc.
You will also perform other Project Manager duties as assigned such as ensure Partners are updated on developments and internal tools are updated.
Additional responsibilities include;
• Order Releasing assurance, ensuring all orders communicated for invoicing have been processed and outstanding issues resolved before the end of each quarter
• Monitor the integrity and accuracy of Customer purchase order records, working with PMs to resolve anomalies where necessary
• Monitor the integrity and accuracy of revenue records and forecasts and prepare reports to be shared with the regional executive team
• Monitoring the integrity and accuracy of the Project Management Database and working with field Project Managers to resolve any inaccuracies
• Input & develop metric scorecard. Drive actions to ensure operational metrics and SLAs are achieved to agreed levels. Present on a regular basis
• Support strategic programs/projects as required
• Provide subject matter expertise as required for Services delivery
• Ensure compliance & governance process is followed. Close alignment with commercial, delivery and partner management teams
• Work with Services leadership to exceed Quarterly and Annual services sales targets
Education & Experience you will have:
• Graduate in Business / Commercial discipline.
• HND or equivalent qualification will be acceptable if supplemented with additional years’ experience
• Computer Literate – especially MS Excel
• Strong presentation and negotiations skills
• Ability to identify and lead continuous improvement projects
What sort of person you will be?
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills: Ability to think “outside the box”
• Strong communication skills: written and informal presentations
• Awareness of commercial contract terms and how they are applied
• Due to the high level of cross-region interaction – excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation ability will be required
• Demonstrated sense of quick and good judgment, with sensitivity to customer demands.
• Proven ability to work with and lead team efforts
• Familiarity with the operation of commercial software systems like Oracle and Siebel.
• Team player, organized, self-motivated, and capable of independent work
• Multitasking: able to manage many aspects of the account(s) simultaneously
• Good customer interface skills and ability to work with many levels of customer operations including senior management
• History of working in a matrix management environment
• Self-starter, capable of “owning” areas of responsibility and involving senior management for necessary issues
• Demonstrated ability to work under tight schedules and under pressure
• Foreign language(s) advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class firm on an initial 12-month contract basis, with a view to moving over to a permanent position thereafter. Interviews are being scheduled immediately, so if you are interested please send your CV ASAP and we look forward to speaking to you soon.