Operations Support Role, Belfast
Global content and capabilities platform operating within Commercial sectors require a Client Service Champion in Belfast.
Working in this Software development business you’ll be switched onto the world of retail, marketing, technology and loyalty. You’ll be looking for a company that offers genuine opportunities for career progression with flexible working hours and a collaborative culture.
The Business Operations Support Services team aims to be a Centre of Excellence within the company, supporting all Retailers, Publishers, Suppliers and internal colleagues by providing first class customer service at every interaction.
You'll be responsible for all operational activity including;
• Retailer onboarding
• Offer Set Up / Campaign Management
• Quality Control • System, Training and Enhancements
• Client / Customer Support
You'll be viewed as a Subject Matter Expert within the team and will work with a range of both internal and external stakeholders.
You'll be a confident communicator with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects whilst hitting deadlines and adding value to the business.
*Retailer and Partner On-Boarding
• Co-ordination of on boarding activity to ensure operational readiness ahead of retailer launch
• Supporting day to day communications with Publishers/Retailer to enhance and maintain approval processes Offer Management
• Ensure the offers are set up as per the marketing calendar and campaign briefs
• Liaise with internal teams to ensure deadlines are adhered to and offers are confirmed with adequate timing and in line with agreed business rules
• Accurately input all offer details using Reward’s platform
• Developing and maintaining a close working relationship with the Client Services and Publisher teams
• Manage own workload in an efficient and timely manner
• Identifying process loopholes / enhancements and suggesting where improvements can be made Quality Control
• Conducting regular quality checks to identify any issues or inconsistencies
• Focus on reducing the amount of customer impacting issues
• Operating a ‘right first time’ policy System, Training and Enhancements
• Deliver training, Support UAT/pre-sales activity as and when called upon
• Suggesting system enhancements to improve / enhance the offer briefing and offer management process.
Client / Customer Support
• Monitoring and ordering of redemption stock, liaising directly with retailers
• Continuous Improvement or bug fix documentation/escalation
• Participate as the subject matter expert and engage with internal and external stakeholders on BAU tasks and projects
• Customer issue resolution, providing escalation support for Contactable and our external Clients frontline support teams
• Efficiently deliver digital redemption resends using the email platform
• Demonstrate a good understanding of other systems used and understanding of how to resolve any issues
• 2+ years of relevant experience in a Service/Operational role
• A team-oriented, personable individual with the ability to develop relationships with staff members of all levels of experience across the organisation
• Has a desire and ability to quickly become the subject matter expert on product features • Excellent relationship-building and strong organisation skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Competence in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio
• Creative flair for solutions as well as keen eye to spot a broken process/loophole
• Good administrative skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Good organisational skills, including strong process skills and detail-orientation
• Totally trustworthy, reliable and honest
• Educated to Degree level 2:1 or above
• Experience in a Platform business that has scaled to meet the demands of exponentially increasing buyers and sellers is strongly preferable
• Understanding of the loyalty industry is a bonus
To apply please click on the link and attach your CV.