B2B Marketing Manager – Professional Services - targeted marketing across a wide variety of industry sectors.
Would you like think of yourself as an integral part of the evolution of our local economy assisting businesses to thrive in these uncertain times?
Are you ready to take responsibility for a 360-marketing function & working alongside award winning design, PR, events and copy partners?
How does working for a company who truly understand what impact marketing professionals can have for a business sound?
Where can you make such a change?
Our client is a powerhouse of experts consulting with businesses across Island of Ireland who enable their client base to get new ideas and products to market where perhaps they’d once fallen flat.
On the verge of further expansion into GB & ROI they are seeking a high energy, digitally savvy, strategic marketing whizz to come in and show them how proper B2B engagement is done.
Refreshing in their understanding of what marketing professionals can actually do for a business, the new appointee will benefit from working with a range of business partners across graphic & digital design, copy writing and PR to support them in their endeavours to take this already market leading business into their next growth phase.
If the following sounds like you, this could be worth investigating.
- You enjoy an environment where creativity is encouraged and thinking outside of the box applauded rather than curtailed.
- You’re really commercial and feel measurement of ROI for all of the marketing activities you undertake is a super normal thing to do.
- You enjoy social interaction, have no qualms about representing your employer at events and know the steps to take to get even the busiest of internal team members engaged and energised.
- You’re chomping to get scope to show off your digital nous and relish the opportunity to use a variety of tools to hone in on the target market.
- You love the science behind campaigns set on data analytics and enjoy mixing things up to engage different market verticals - construction, precision manufacturing, renewables and FMCG, to name a few.
The experience you'll need:
- 4 years + experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- B2B experience required.
- Experience of multi-channel campaigns, working to key results and deliverables.
- Demonstrable return on investment of campaigns delivered.
- Strong digital acumen, evidence of improving engagement and reach through email campaigns, social media and optimised website experience.
For a more detailed information and full specification please contact Sarah Stewart at Corvus sales marketing recruitment on email@example.com or - 07812 052821.