Are you a confident B2B marketing professional seeking an opportunity to make an impact in an international business?
Would you enjoy being an important part of a highly-skilled & collaborative marketing team striving to drive company transformation objectives?
My client is an international, privately owned, multi-million-pound turnover engineering business who are strategically moving towards a services model. Market leaders in two main industry sectors, Rail and Energy, the company additionally houses a number of start-up divisions, many of which centred around AI and IoT.
This is a new position being created due to company growth. This role is intended to support the positioning of the company as a solutions and services business utilising exciting technologies such as AI and machine learning for predictive analytics.
Duties of the Marketing Manager
- Working in partnership with the CMO and members of the marketing team as well as heads of business groups to execute on the marketing objectives and campaign priorities.
- Advising on market trends and developments within customer organisations as well as end-consumer requirements and how that may affect technology adoption and growth.
- Project managing communications campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Scheduling and executing content plans and agreed messaging on various social and digital networks including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Working with copy and designers to create effective and appropriate materials for identified audiences and personas.
- Monitor and evaluate Competitors and other industry players for potential collaboration, open working and strategic partnerships.
- Working with Sales teams to gather feedback and test messaging and tactics.
- Reporting campaign results and adjusting plans and budgets accordingly.
- 6+ years of experience working on market research and development of a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- B2B experience required. Experience of working within a fast-moving technology, utilities, transport or renewables sector would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree. (Marketing, business administration or related field would be desirable)
- Experience of multi-channel campaigns, working to key results and deliverables.
- Knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. SalesForce)
- Knowledge of building content programs via LinkedIn, Sales Navigator/Point Drive and working with external media partners.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional marketing team and deliver across disciplines for overall results.
- Excellent time management, able to balance many projects at once.
For more information, or to discuss this position aligned to with your career ambitions and experience please contact Sarah Stewart at Sarah@corvus.jobs or on 07812052821