Marketing Director – MedTech
Interested in joining a Medical Technology business that transforms patient outcomes and can save lives?
If so, you could be joining a multi-award-winning revolutionary technology company, providing a disruptive solution to an age-old challenge within the medical/health sector. They transform the capabilities, efficiencies, and successes of health professionals – enhancing patient treatment across the globe.
Considerable scaling plans are now in place to move the business to a more marketing led model from traditional sales. In line with these plans a Marketing Director will be appointed to establish and drive the strategy and enable the achievement of revenue goals from international markets and develop the existing marketing team. You can be based anywhere in the UK, although occasional visits to Head Office will be required.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be a respected voice within the business working closely with the senior leadership team and given full autonomy to devise and execute the Marketing strategy. You will engage specialist medical professionals through your Marketing strategy & initiatives, along with the appetite to help drive the company to be the global leader.
The scope for impact within the role is considerable, as a high growth tech business already supplying services internationally with customers worldwide.
Key focus areas:
- Further embed and establish the business as thought leaders in the medical industry and grow global awareness of the benefit of the technology to patient health.
- Build and deliver content-based lead generation and nurturing campaigns to surpass revenue targets.
- Manage and develop the current marketing team to maximise performance, progressing their abilities and supporting career and personal growth.
- Oversee the creation of effective content and collateral drafting and managing the drafting/production of the highest quality, most compelling collateral for the business.
- Managing the effectiveness and ROI of all digital channels; email, social media, advertising, SEO and the company website and the optimisation of the recently established automated demand gen tool.
The successful candidate will:
• Likely have significant experience within high growth medical device and/or medical technology organisations
• Have a proven track record of Digital Demand Generation/Lead Generation
• A strong track record of creating pipelines and driving revenue
• Be comfortable in a high-growth tech firm and ideally have experience in a venture backed, entrepreneurial businesses
• Have at least 5 years marketing leadership experience
• Have a proven track record of building a hugely scaling demand generation set of processes including SEO, Analytics and data driven decision making.
• Demonstrate a passion for knowledge and continual development/career progression
• Relevant bachelor’s degree/certifications & accreditations and/or equivalent
• Be comfortable working remotely
• Base salary estimated to be in the region of £80-100k
• Attractive share options
• Private Healthcare
• Attractive holiday allowance