Our client is a multi-award-winning revolutionary technology company, providing a disruptive solution to an age-old function within the medical/health sector that transforms the capabilities, efficiencies, and successes of health professionals – enhancing patient treatment across the globe.
An already award-winning business, considerable scaling plans are now in place in line with moving the operation to a more marketing led model from traditional sales. In line with these plans a Marketing Director will be appointed to establish and drive the strategy and enable the achievement of revenue goals from international markets and develop the existing marketing team.
Reporting to the CEO, The Marketing Director will be a respected voice within the business working closely with the senior leadership team and given full autonomy to devise and execute the function as they know best. They will demonstrate a sophisticated ability to engage specialist professionals through marketing and an enthusiasm to be part of a future globally leading company.
The scope for impact within the role is considerable, as a high growth tech business already supplying services internationally.
Key focus areas for the director at inception will be:
- Further imbed and establish the business as thought leaders in the medical industry and grow global awareness of the benefit of the technology to patient health.
- Build and deliver content-based lead generation and nurturing campaigns to surpass revenue targets.
- Manage and develop the current marketing team to maximise performance, progressing their abilities and supporting career and personal growth.
- Oversee the creation of effective content and collateral drafting and managing the drafting/production of the highest quality, most compelling collateral for the business.
- Managing the effectiveness and ROI of all digital channels; email, social media, advertising, SEO and the company website and the optimisation of the recently established automated demand gen tool.
The appointed Director will ideally:
- Have experience gained within a high growth technical or medical business.
- Offer +5 years marketing management or senior experience.
- Have at least 2 years team management experience
- Have a proven track record of building a hugely scaling demand generation set of processes.
- Offer significant and quantifiable practical experience in demand generation - with increasing quality and quantity of sales qualified leads being passed to the sales team.
- Demonstrate a passion for knowledge and continual development/career progression.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree/certifications & accreditations
- Base salary estimated to be in the region of £45-60k (however will be awarded on merit and could fall either side of this banding, depending on experience).
- Attractive holiday allowance
- Additional Package benefits.