Marketing Coordinator – Professional Services - Bangor
Office Based Role
Targeted marketing across a wide variety of industry sectors.
- Are you looking for a genuine opportunity to grow and develop your career?
- Do you have an eye for data and analysis?
- Would the responsibility for engaging with external agencies, professional consultants and working across industry verticals help you build your marketing knowledge?
Our client is an established and well-liked team of business advisors, who work across the Island of Ireland enabling their clients gain access to funds and revenue they weren’t aware they could.
On the verge of further expansion into GB & ROI they are seeking a career driven, digitally savvy, marketing coordinator to organise data for best commercial use and work collaboratively with external agencies responsible for copywriting, digital presence, SEO & PPC and graphics and assist in brining their contributions together to most effectively promote the business across all appropriate channels.
This is a mid level role, where genuine opportunity to grow within the business will be offered.
If the following sounds like you, this could be a fit
You enjoy an environment where creativity is encouraged and thinking outside of the box applauded.
You are business minded and want to build experience within a business to business marketing role.
You are a strong communicator and enjoy engaging with teams around you.
You would like to build on campaign marketing experience and work in trial and error A/B capacities to achieve the right outcome.
The experience you'll need:
- 2 years + experience working in a full time marketing capacity, ideally within a business to business setting.
- Confident in the use of email marketing platforms, and some experience with automation.
- Ability to demonstrate positive impact your ideas have had within a business.
- Keen to progress and develop your career quickly.
- £25-£30k depending on experience
- Health plan after probation
- Potential bonuses in line with performance, to be agreed
- Genuine opportunity for career progression and development
- Free parking
For a more detailed information and full specification please contact Sarah Stewart at Corvus sales marketing recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or - 07812 052821.