If you are operating in a Marketing Management capacity, and feel capable of moving into a more strategic role with nearer to director level responsibility, this opportunity, within an international innovations business, will offer scope for your desired career evolution.
My client is an international Innovative engineering business that is strategically moving towards a technical services model. Market leaders in two main industry sectors the company additionally houses a number of start-up divisions, many of which centred around AI and IOT.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will oversee the marketing and communications campaigns for the organisation for specific sectors in the business ensuring they are effective and carried out according to the company’s OKRs (Objectives and Key Results.) This is a new position being created due to company growth. This is a global business with a focus on international growth and expansion and is transitioning into becoming a services business utilising exciting technologies such as AI and machine learning for predictive analytics.
- Working within the overall business priorities, and corporate brand strategy, this role is responsible for planning the strategy for specific market sectors and geographies.
- Working in partnership with the CMO, and heads of business groups to define marketing objectives and campaign priorities.
- Effectively position the business appropriately in the sector and build the profile and awareness of the value proposition.
- Developing customer personas and profiles to enable effective target messages and channels.
- Ensuring the marketing campaigns are delivered according to the Objectives and Key Results as agreed by internal stakeholders.
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team to gather appropriate customer trends/insights and to execute ideas for a range of appropriate channels.
- Developing appropriate materials and messaging for identified audiences.
- A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness.
- Working with Sales teams to gather feedback and test messaging.
- Reporting campaign results to senior management.
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations for adjustments.
- Extensive (7 years+) experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- B2B experience required.
- Experience of multi-channel campaigns, working to key results and deliverables.
- Demonstrable return on investment of campaigns delivered.
- Experience working in a cross functional marketing team and delivering overall results across disciplines.
- Relevant industry experience or experience of working within a fast-moving technology sector an advantage.
- Knowledge of CRM platforms and marketing automation an advantage.
- A good team player capable of delivering excellent results in line with deadlines
- Be able to work independently, as well as in small cross-functional teams.
- A conscientious individual demonstrating excellence in working standards, attention to detail along with high levels of ownership, commitment and customer focus.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving and solution generation
- Integrity and trust.
For more information, or to discuss this position aligned to with your career ambitions and experience please contact Sarah Stewart at Sarah@corvus.jobs or on 07812052821