Japanese Order Management Analyst
Our client is recruiting for twenty newly created positions based in Belfast. One of these positions requires Japanese language skills, ideally fluent or native Japanese.
In this role, you’ll be processing and analysing customer orders for a tech giant that’s products help some of the world’s largest businesses.
You’ll join a new team in a Centre of Excellence with a Global Telecoms market leader and will be working remotely for the next number of months before they return to their offices (and WFH may be available after that as well).
You will create quotations, monitor critical financial data ensure terms and delivery information are accurate, and assist the operations team to meet on-time shipment and goals.
You will be responsible for:
- Order validation, progression, and booking using established processes and tools.
- Ensure a positive customer experience via accurate and timely order processing and responsiveness to external and internal customers.
- Understand contract terms, monitor critical financial data, ensure terms and delivery information are correct and complete.
- Manage the booking of multi-site orders and resolve issues that delay booking.
- Manage reverse Customer order(returns).
- Manage order booking for qualified Fast Track customers and products on a FIFO basis.
- Book orders end-to-end with minimal intervention or approval from other functions.
- Able to use reports/dashboards.
- Projects -- be an active member of any project team, contributing and delivering tangible benefits.
- For non-conforming accounts and POs, capture RCA and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Able to understand and deliver against target metrics.
The company offers a salary of up to £26,000 for this role as well as a great benefits package, and there will be 15 x permanent roles and 5 x 1-year Fixed Term Contracts.
If this sounds like the next career move for you then hit the apply button today as we will be scheduling interviews immediately for an April/May start.
Please note, due to the number of positions we are recruiting, even if this role is not for you, we are offering referral bonuses of £150 Amazon vouchers, awarded once the candidate has completed their 3-month probationary period, so if you think you know anyone who may be interested, then please contact Michelle Kearns – email@example.com