Do you have a strong record in inside sales/appointment setting?
Are you keen to break away from a call center environment?
Can you tell the difference between peripherals and a hard drive?
My client is an IT services business based 10 minutes outside of Belfast City Centre who, through careful management, investment in their people and a considered focus on creating a happy working culture have been named as one of Northern Irelands most quickly growing businesses in 2019. As a result of their focus on promotion from within and increasing business capability there now exists an opportunity for a driven and consultative inside sales professional to join the team.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9-5.30pm
You’ll be joining a fast-growing business that delivers a wide range of IT Services to many industry verticals, private and public sectors.
An expertly run, lean organisation with an engaged, friendly and collaborative team of over 50 employees, working across all functions, the business has grown rapidly in recent years. Keen to build on their success, their ambitious growth plans target a doubling in size in the next 3 years.
You’ll be concerned with improving and growing the business, by fostering and developing relationships with equipment buyers.
You will be responsible for selling bulk deals for several IT product categories, working an existing client base, as well as qualifying and generating new leads. You will be highly motivated, with ability to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources.
This position could be the next step for you if you are:
- Experienced in Business to Business sales or are naturally entrepreneurial
- Keen to be valued within a business, for your successes to be seen and appreciated
- Enthused to join a business where there are shared overall goals and objectives across the team
- Customer service orientated with the ability to upsell to existing customers
- Enthused by engaging with your clients effectively and are determined to find the key decision makers
- Able to take initiative to develop own workload and business, as appropriate
- Capable of performing well with light touch management and still achieve sales targets
- Transparent about your product knowledge limits, with the patience and enthusiasm to learn.
- Interested in technology
Main Duties (this list is not exhaustive)
- Specialising in selling bulk deals for several IT product categories.
- Maximising financial return for the business and their clients.
- Contacting existing customers and building relationships
- Prospecting and contacting potential new buyers
- Increasing the portfolio of item categories for resale
- Following up on leads and enquiries from Trade Shows etc
- Administrative tasks
- Accurately updating CRM and providing reports for Management
- Organised and articulate
- Proficient with MS package especially excel
- Enjoys building trusting relationships with people
- Focused & results driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and enjoys working hard to achieve their goals
Should you be interested in this opportunity, or wish to register your interest in alternative sales or marketing opportunities please apply using the link or contact Sarah Stewart on email@example.com. Every application will receive a response.