Global Brand Manager - Nutrition
Corvus is working with an up-and-coming unique Animal welfare company providing 100% natural products to international markets, to source a highly effective Global Brand Manager with the wherewithal to build world leading brands that deliver exceptional growth in their target markets.
This is an ideal position for a confident marketing professional to join a local business that is truly passionate about what they do and help build a global brand, potentially defining their career and benefitiing from generous base salary and incentivising bonus inline with company growth/scale objectives.
The business is a wholly e-commerce operated entity, founded by a local animal scientist and nutritionist with a history of animal welfare going back family generations and based on the health and well-being of the animal coming first.
The products stand apart from their competitors as entirely natural, proven to work to address specific concerns and promise to deliver a noticeable improvement in animals health, happiness, and well-being. The efficacy of the range is of key importance to the business, so much so that all products are underpinned with a 100% money back guarantee.
Having experienced a surge in demand for the range the business secured investment from formidable local business partners who have history in scaling such operations, and as such solid growth plans are now in place to develop the range in international markets and expand business operations locally in 2021.
The Group Marketing Manager
The GMM will operate largely in a strategic capacity, driving the success of all brands in the portfolio through integrated trade and consumer marketing activities across a variety of channels ensuring each range is developed and promoted for maximum impact within their own silo yet also unified in core values, beliefs and aesthetics of the entire portfolio.
The appointed professional will be sales focussed and comfortable working in an agile, fast-moving business with experience of weekly reporting on performance, RoI, CAC, conversion rates etc.
As a senior strategic post within the business full autonomy will be given to establish effective processes for measuring and developing brands in addition to the utilisation of third-party suppliers including Ecommerce and web experts, copy, graphics and UX to deliver the most effective and engaging campaigns.
As a growing business, the appointed manager will naturally be expected to have a collaborative approach with the team, to research and develop new target markets and territories and contribute to the development of new products and associated launches.
- End user Focus – Must be an animal lover, and understand pet owner’s mindset
- Demonstrable experience creating effective online brand and product marketing strategies, that deliver sales and profit growth.
- Highly commercially driven, analytically minded and comfortable with large data-sets.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Mid – Management level marketing role
- Creative, collaborative, and highly organised.
- Previous experience devising and executing successful international go-to-market strategies.
- Knowledge of the Animal Products/nutrition sector highly desirable.
- Competitive base salary – and incentivising results-based bonus scheme.
- Flexible working.
- Attractive holiday allowance
- Company Pension above minimum
- Home base possible, once a week meeting in Belfast City Centre
for more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing Vacancy please contact sarah stewart on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07812 052821