Senior Business Development Manager
Enterprise Business Process Software
Public & Private Sector Client base
£100k+ deal values
Our client is a long established, leading software house with a history of providing large scale software services and system integrations which automate entire suites of businesses processes for enterprise sized and public sector businesses across the globe.
This quota carrying full b2b sales role will be one of a handful operating out of northern ireland on an remote basis.
Sales are of high value across protracted sales cycles and often involve nurturing of a range of different departments prior to sign off. This is a position best suited to those with experience and enjoyment of complex sales offerings, and the large rewards when managed to completion.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will be responsible for identifying, nurturing and converting well-qualified, high-quality new business opportunities
- Identify and map opportunities and define a clear sales and customer engagement strategy, and opportunity pipeline in line with sales and growth targets
- Maintain a core cycle of business development activities including the identification and cultivation of potential clients, attendance at conferences and qualified networking to build awareness and visibility with prospective clients
- Use a range of communication channels and online tools and direct communication channels to gain a clear understanding of the client’s business and stakeholders, and current employee screening services
- Confidently present the product offering and its benefits to business gatekeepers and decision makers
- Work closely with internal teams including the Product Management team, Partnerships, Compliance, Legal, Operations, Information Security and Pre-Sales Solutions to deliver opportunities
- Build clear and effective relationships with key stakeholders the wider business
- Identify market opportunities or strategic partnerships which would benefit from the business’s expertise
- Experience of selling data or business process solutions – to over 100k deal values.
- Effective communication: Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence others. Be able to confidently ask incisive questions and listen to and understand customer needs.
- Experience of identifying, qualifying and closing SaaS-based business opportunities
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed and a track record of successfully hitting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong appreciation of importance of social channels in modern sales process: experience in building LinkedIn-generated pipeline
- B2B sales origination: Initiate contacts, using a range of channels, with key decision makers at target companies, and qualify opportunities, pursuing immediate and near-term opportunities directly to contract completion, and building a forward pipeline for less immediate opportunities.
- Location - National, home worker
- Domestic – Future regular travel likely within the UK
For more information on this or any other sales or marketing opportunity please contact sarah on firstname.lastname@example.org