Salary Negotiable and Dependant on Experience
Corvus is exclusively recruiting on behalf of leading Ecommerce business in the beauty industry. With a portfolio of over 70 major brands the business is growing exceptionally quickly and is approached to become partners with leading brands increasingly regularly.
The company provides international shipping, highly competitive prices, online beauty experts and is official stockists of some of the worlds leading skincare & makeup brands.
An opportunity now exists for a strong Ecommerce Manager (and ideally beauty enthusiast!) to join the team as they continue to build their impressive portfolio of partners.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to take ownership of the success of already very impressive ecommerce operation, engaging directly with international brands and their ambassadors and shaping the direction of the website.
The ideal candidate will be continually adapting to and welcoming new trends in the industry, highlighting more clean, vegan and organic beauty brands than ever before across skin, hair and body care, and promote products on site to onsite to suit every individual beauty need and concern.
Day to day they will have overall responsibility for managing the e-commerce section of the business, including IT systems, website, marketing, stock, and employees.
Proactive management and development of E commerce marketing channels.
Development and implementation of E commerce sales strategy – driving custom to the platform and creating engaging product content keeping them there.
Drive strategies to make transactions seamless
Implement Innovative customer capture techniques.
Develop and manage business information and operational systems to support digital selling.
- Significant experience in IT and Website design and maintenance, together with the ability to develop and enhance website and e-commerce services and systems.
- Career driven, with commercially savvy mindset
- Previous experience working either within or in an advisory role to an e-commerce business.
- Highly developed technical knowledge of e commerce, inc: use of analytic tools, Google AdWords, affiliate management, conversion optimisation, retention strategies, marketplace selling.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Experience in retail logistics and traditional retail shop environments.
- Excellent skills in; MS Office especially excel and csv database.
- Building relationships: The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with Internal and external stakeholders & customers.
- Teamwork: The ability to work effectively with others as part of a cohesive team environment, as opposed to working competitively. Able to take direction and delegate in an effective manner.
- Leadership: Able to manage the team effectively and lead by example, ensuring engagement and co-operation from team members at all times.
- Communication: Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Personal Motivation: The ability to demonstrate a sound work ethic and support other team members.
- Honours degree in computing, science, technology, mathematical or business-related discipline
- 3 Bs or above at A Level
- Google Adwords Certified
- Previous retail and/or warehousing experience
- Web development or programming experience
- Understanding and enthusiasm for the beauty industry
- Highly competitive, negotiable remuneration
- 28 days holiday
- Health Insurance
- Employee & local Business discounts
To apply for this role please follow the link to send your CV to Sarah Stewart with cover letter detailing specific interest. For more information please contact Sarah on email@example.com