E Commerce Specialist - (unrivalled career potential)
Do you have e-commerce/PPC marketing expertise and are bored of seeing the same job specification which you know will mean you’ll have to manage a huge array of clients and/or market platforms, to the extent that all you’re doing is firefighting?
Are you confident in your ability to work autonomously on accounts, enjoy meeting clients and have the time to deliver on what you say will do, and in turn gain respect for delivering time after time?
Do you want to join a team of highly respected, reasoned and level thinkers who you can bounce ideas of, after all they’re all providing exactly the same service as you?
Perhaps a business that has no intention of expansion to the detriment of the quality of their output and an already instantly recognisable portfolio of clients might appeal to you?
If so, this could be a position you’d like to hear more about.
Digital Advertising Specialist
My client is a business formed by some of the most well-known names and skills in the local market in their niche. Building credibility and capability by turning away business that deviates in any way from their core function, the business has been pinpointed as one to watch, is focussed on steady, sensible growth and have an already impressive portfolio of clients.
As a result of their continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for talented Ecommerce / PPC specialists to join the team.
A completely open and transparent office you’ll have the support of company directors at all times and have a focus on building strategies across eCommerce & digital advertising, working closely with internal teams and clients.
This opportunity is like no other in the market and offers the right candidate the ability to accelerate their own skills within consultancy and hands-on execution.
- Work closely with clients and the team to define goals and success metrics
- Formulate and present digital strategies across Paid Search, Paid Social and Marketing Automation to clients aligned with their business goals
- Execute agreed strategies and hands-on manage client accounts delivering growth
- Measure performance, manage budget and identify growth opportunities
- Be dynamic enough to make changes to strategies based on performance and client direction
- Devising strategy to drive customer acquisition & retention
- Development and end to end management of digital advertising campaigns
- Responsible for the management, performance and results across client PPC and Paid Social accounts (Google Ads, Bing, Facebook)
- Ongoing optimization of accounts utilising a range of techniques to maximise results across all platforms
- Monitor budget and perform ongoing bid management to ensure client results meet expectation
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control – track KPIs to assess performance and identify issues
- Generate insight, identify growth opportunities and deliver recommendations to internal team and clients
- Prepare and lead workshops and business review meetings with clients
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital advertising
- Seek out up-selling opportunities to help increase client growth
- Assist with new business opportunities (where necessary) including audits and face-to-face pitches
Skills, experience and person
- 3-5 years+ experience within e-commerce or digital marketing role with a proven track record of advertising management
- Proven track record in managing paid acquisition channels across Google, Bing & Facebook
- Passion for e-commerce and digital advertising
- Excellent Google Analytics experience and knowledge
- Prior experience presenting digital strategy, growth plans and creating client-facing reports
- An analytical approach and strong commercial awareness
- A strategic thinker capable of taking lead in delivery, working directly with clients and within a team environment
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Keen interest in other digital channels such as SEO, Affiliate and Email
- Ability to fully understand the clients business needs, with the ability to establish/maintain customer trust and confidence
- Ability to manage work within tight deadlines whilst managing own time, ensuring projects are delivered on time and in line with budget expectations
- Act quickly and can work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility
- Builds effective relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent levels of oral and written communications skills
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business
- You can expect a friendly and relaxed environment, working closely with long term clients and creating exciting projects for well-known brands
- Expert training resources and dedicated time to enhance and grow your skill-set
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly team social events
- Very competitive salary
Moving jobs is a big decision. If this is appealing but you’re unsure for any reason, feel free to call Sarah Stewart at Corvus to discuss the details and gain practical advice on how to achieve your career goals in the local market. (07812052821) To apply please use the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org