Dynamics 365 Support Consultant
NI, Scotland or Home Based potential
Our client is a multi-site national software provider who’s people are their greatest offering.
Established over 40 years ago, the business is continually evolving and partnering with global industry leaders to provide products and solutions to over 1000 SME businesses across the UK and Ireland.
Whether ‘on-premise’, ‘full cloud’ or ‘hybrid’, our client's customers know they will have a wide variety of choice across a breadth of products and services, and the comfort that solutions offered will be right for their business.
The team of highly trained and accredited professionals, who realise that no two businesses are the same, place a huge focus on customer retention through the highest quality of output, welcoming and actively incorporating client feedback, constantly performing R&D and challenging norms to ensure they provide the best available services and products to their customer base.
Joining the team on a permanent basis, you will receive a very competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including 33 days leave a year, pension scheme, private healthcare, death in service benefit and free onsite parking.
Working as part of the best in lass Dynamics team in either NI or Glasgow you will be responsible for providing exceptional support to their existing and growing client base, whilst being surrounded by a knowledgeable, fun and supportive team.
Day to day, you’ll:
Provide helpdesk support to clients in accordance with SLA’s
You’ll assist with improving support deliver in terms of faster response & resolution times.
Assist with reducing call volumes by liaising with the Product Delivery Team in identifying faults and assisting in rolling out updates across sites.
Work with the Project Delivery Team in handing over new projects to the support department, client onboarding and developing knowledge or client-specific system modifications.
Help deliver improvements in support department delivery through better processes and reporting.
Responsible for correctly following departmental procedures in a timely manner.
Identify and report growth opportunities within the client base and offer to facilitate these through the current portfolio.
- 3 years working within a Dynamics 365 environment
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Evidence of managing customer expectations, particularly in instances where SLA’s aren’t being met.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Knowledge of specialist construction or facilities service management industry functionality
- Knowledge of Continia Document Capture, Continia Expense Management and Jet Reports.
- Base salary reflective of experience
- Additional length of service days after the qualifying period
- Life assurance
- Private health with the ability to extend to family members at cost
- Supported learning with accreditation incentives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly fruit baskets
For more information on this opportunity or a confidential conversation around suitability and career motivations please contact Sarah Stewart on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07812052821