Digital Client Services Specialist
Senior support role within an award-winning Web Agency
Are you a natural project manager, with a high level of attention to detail - could you operate to quality check the output and effectiveness of the work of one of the largest independent marketing agencies in Belfast?
The Client Services Specialist will:
- Liaise with a range of clients across a range of different sectors/applications and understanding their needs for their website / application to provide a first-class service.
- Work collaboratively with UX teams, front end developers, business development, php and .net developer ensuring all assets are supplied for teams to carry out projects.
- Operate as the point of contact for both clients and internal teams, providing clear communication with all and planning schedules to ensure both clients and internal teams can meet deadlines in a timely and proactive way.
- Manage projects from client concept, to design through to development until live.
- Develop project timelines and timescales and ensuring these are met.
- Researching new best practice within platforms e.g., Kentico, WordPress, Magento to better inform clients of how to use their standard platforms and assist the company through further exploration of CMS capabilities and current platform versions.
- Develop quotations for clients based on needs
- Invoicing of projects
- Minimum 3-4 years in a professional, client facing role (ideally within a web design/digital marketing agency)
- First-hand experience of assisting with the development of great digital marketing campaigns
- Very high attention to detail, enjoys process and focus and takes ownership
- Knowledge of digital marketing and the marketing landscape
- First-hand experience assisting in the delivery of marketing campaigns
- Extensive networking skills and strong client relationships.
- First-hand experience of assisting with website projects
- A depth of knowledge in responsive frameworks, user experience, content management, integrations and hosting requirements (including AWS)
- Previous experience assisting in the development of bespoke web applications and complex integrations, payment gateway integration (including Amazon Pay).
- Understanding of the competitive agency landscape
- Basic understanding of coding, HTML, phpMyAdmin, SQL
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing opportunity please contact Sarah Stewart at Corvus: email@example.com