Digital Account Manager
Corvus is delighted to be recruiting for a Digital Account Manager for our client, a multi award-winning full-service Web/Digital Agency. They provide a range of solutions (Web Development, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Integration and Design) for organisations through NI & GB. Headquartered in Belfast, they also have operations in GB and are looking to expand in both marketplaces.
The business is renowned for staff retention, they only employ professionals who require light touch management. The team is respected & rewarded for all of their achievements and as they approach an aggressive growth phase in line with recent successes this is an excellent opportunity to gain a solid footing for career progression as a result.
Experienced & results-orientated Digital Account Manager. The position requires an in-depth understanding of best practices and a proven track record of exceptional ROI performance from campaign management.
As Digital Account Manager, you will research, develop, implement and manage integrated digital marketing campaigns that deliver against client business metrics. You will have the opportunity to operate on both a strategic and tactical level while taking ownership of projects for a range of our clients.
Challenging and learning-based environment enabling the development of differentiated web solutions and the diversity of clients will provide you with a constant variety of interesting projects across the UK and Ireland.
- Hands-on account management including strategic creation, implementation and management of campaigns across various channels on behalf of our clients.
- Preparation of a broad scale of supporting campaign content, including web copy, blog posts, social media posts, infographics, and more.
- Content planning, copywriting, accurate proofreading, uploading and scheduling of digital content on various channels with community management of paid social campaigns
- Implement email marketing campaigns for promotions, newsletters, notifications, announcements and more
- Leverage analytics tools (including, but not limited to Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Analytics, Facebook Audience Insights etc) to determine the effectiveness of campaigns across all channels.
- Present progress updates to the digital team and performance reports to the client.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls, dealing with client queries, responding to email communications, travelling to client meetings and attending internal meetings or conference calls.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics suite of products
- Proven track record in delivering digital marketing that has contributed to increased revenue, new customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Self-motivated and driven, capable of working on own initiative with a positive can-do attitude
- Can work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Keep on top of emerging digital marketing trends
- Google AdWords Certified
- Previous agency experience
- Previous experience of SEO or PPC
- CIM or DMI Qualification
- Training and development opportunities
- Work in a challenging and learning-based environment
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely on occasions
- Employers for childcare vouchers
- Based on experience
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing Opportunity please contact Sarah Stewart on Sarah@Corvus.jobs.