Digital Account Director
Rare opportunity to join a best in class team of digital experts working on some of the largest digital campaigns in GB and Ireland.
Although over 50+ strong team the business still has an open door, start-up culture of collaboration, respect and determination to achieve even more landmark goals for an indigenous Northern Ireland agency.
The ideal candidate will already have solid experience in Account Direction with at least 3 years’ experience in an agency or similar fast-paced marketing/tech environment.
Day to day you’ll be well versed in the best ways to deal with client communications, relationship building, account strategy, influence and direction and delivering projects based on briefs, agreed timescales and budgets is just scratching the surface of the value you can provide.
- Managing projects on a day to day basis with the rest of your team.
- Developing strong working relationships with your clients.
- Project planning, writing scoping documents and proposal documents.
- Creating budgets (with Operations team) and managing them on a daily basis.
- Developing briefs with clients for internal teams.
- Briefing in internal designers, user experience teams, media teams, developers and copywriters.
- Scheduling appropriate resource when required.
- Keeping up to date with technological updates, particularly in relation to browser, device, and communication developments, and provide guidance on digital developments to your clients.
- Manage timelines and key review and sign off periods with your clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years experience working in an agency or similar fast-paced marketing/communications environment
- Demonstrated passion for creativity, digital and delivery
- Highly organised, able to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts simultaneously
- Proven ability to build strong business relationships internally and externally
- Sound working knowledge of budgets and solid numeracy skills
- Flexible, able to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding and application of project management methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to take brand and design projects from brief to conclusion
- Digital led background
- Clear communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Google Accreditations.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis skills.
- Previous experience running a digital project or campaign of size and scale.
- Common sense, initiative and intelligence or must-haves to be successful in this role
- Highly competitive salary
- Market-leading holiday allowance and other benefits
- Exposure to top-class global brands in a collaborative working environment
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing opportunity please contact Sarah Stewart on 07812052821 or firstname.lastname@example.org.