Customer Support (Global Order Fulfillment) - Japanese x 2
Would you like to join a newly created team in a Centre of Excellence with a Global Telecoms market leader? This is an opportunity for a recent business, finance or supply chain graduate who wants to build a long-term career in a very successful company.
For this role, you’ll need to have business-level written and spoken Japanese language skills as you’ll be working with some of the company’s key clients in Japan.
This is not a traditional customer service job. You will support client relationships and be the voice of the customer in interactions with various internal departments, including finance and supply chain throughout the entire order process through to delivery, ensuring customer satisfaction. The role will be extremely varied but some of the daily tasks you’ll be responsible for include:
- Communicating with internal supply chain, product and shipping teams to ensure the customer’s needs are met
- Solve problems which crop up through investigation and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Ensure the customer is kept up to date on delivery status, any issues and recovery plans
- Run weekly order reviews for customers and maximise the customer experience
- Research and analyse any delivery issues and drive action plans
- Partner with customers to improve understanding of supply chain capabilities and gain a better understanding of future forecast requirements
- Manage “what if” supply chain analysis where necessary
- Resolve any order management or contractual issues
- Coordination of customer documentation approvals
- Work with customers on any PO revision requirements and liaise with finance on any accounts receivable queries
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have a business-related degree, have strong knowledge of MS Office programmes and at least one year’s experience of customer service or customer management experience in a professional environment.
You’ll also be a lateral thinker who can communicate in an agile manner with your clients and you’ll be resilient and able to cope under pressure. Again, as your client base will be in Japan, you’ll have excellent written and verbal Japanese. You’ll be working in an early morning pattern to match Japanese business hours with the benefit of finishing work at lunchtime every day.
The company offers a salary of up to £30,000 for this role as well as a great benefits package and the ability to work from home regularly once bedded in.
Some of the benefits you will be able to avail of include:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual bonus of up to 8%
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%
- Life assurance at 3 times your annual salary
- Income protection equal to 75% of monthly base earnings
- Medical insurance for you and your dependents
- Dental coverage plans for you and your family
- Holiday travel insurance plans
- Critical illness cover for you and your family
- Childcare vouchers
- The option to purchase company shares
- Generous parental and carers’ leave
- Matched charitable contribution
- Tuition reimbursements, subject to management approval
- Employee assistance programmes
If this sounds like the next career move for you then hit the apply button today as the company wish to complete interviews by the end of November with a start date in early January 2020.