Working on a global Digital Transformation Programme for a recognised Global Brand, ideally you will have completed at least one global retail project (as an Architect) and at least 2 large complex Salesforce implementations. This is a global project and there will be European travel.
- Experienced Salesforce solution architect (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud), able to help assess current digital technology maturity, identify gaps and shape a comprehensive, end-to-end digital blueprint and technology roadmap
- Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder, as well as Sales Cloud or Service Cloud consultant (preferably both); preference for at least one Salesforce Architect domain certification, with SFDC Web Services and strong API's (REST / Soap)
- Experienced in supporting business development activities, including designing and top-down and bottom-up estimating Salesforce solutions based on minimal requirements provided by potential clients
- Experienced in the systems delivery lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing (all phases), migration and deployment
- Solid experience with Salesforce data modelling, integration patterns and architecture best practices
- Experience using Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum etc) and tools (e.g. JIRA, Trello etc);
- The ability to manage difficult stakeholders and align realistic expectations; and Excellent interpersonal skills