Content Specialist (SaaS)
My client is a long established technology business, based 20 minutes outside of Belfast City Centre, who stay innovative by challenging conventional thinking and methods, embracing new technology and responding quickly to market demands.
The business is always ready to provide the latest products and solutions and feel it is as important to understand what their clients need today, as it is to be able to anticipate where they want to be in future years.
The team of highly trained and accredited professionals, who realise that no two businesses are the same, place a huge focus on customer retention through the highest quality of output, welcoming and actively incorporating client feedback, constantly performing R&D and challenging norms to ensure they provide the best available services and products to their customer base.
In line with ambitious growth targets and recent rebranding, coupled with the passion to continue to provide the best customer journey, a newly created Content Specialist position has become available.
As the Content Specialist for the business you’ll be a highly creative but commercially focused storyteller and copywriter with a flair for creating exceptional, thought provoking content. Joining the sizable marketing team at an exciting time of change and growth across the business, you will report into a highly experienced Marketing Director at the top of their game and work within a multi-disciplined team. You’ll bring skills in creative writing, social media and research, as well a body of work that demonstrates your successes to date.
- Creation of intelligent, fast-turnaround short-form social media content including blogs, articles, case studies, brochureware, web content, whitepapers from research, email, etc
- Publishing of blog content on Wordpress or other content management systems
- Selection of images to accompany content
- Tagging of content and addition of metadata
- Content upload across blog and social media platforms
- Creation and upload of multi-platform content, including video, podcasts etc
- Liaise with the Campaign Team to create content for campaigns being delivered by the business
- Conduct research across a variety of internal and external sources and stakeholders to source and create content.
For more information on this or any other marketing position please contact Sarah Stewart on firstname.lastname@example.org