Client Relationship Officer, Jobs, Antrim, Belfast, 2283
+44 (0) 28 9091 8529
This vacancy is now closed
Client Relationship Officer
£20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits
Tuesday 05 Feb 2019
My client is a specialist service provider operating in the healthcare sector. The company prides itself on delivering reliable, holistic services, supported by its training division.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated people person to join the team as a client relationship executive.
You will be trusted with a high degree of antonomy and responsibility for the relationship and management of your clients.
A typical day for you will include:
• Develop and maintain excellent customer satisfaction through excellent communication and relationship management
• Handle enquiries by telephone and email professionally and updating internal systems and documentation
• Support in HR activities such as advertising roles, processing application forms, setting up interviews, pre-employment checks, arranging inductions and handling payroll queries
• Handling any customer issues or complaints in a professional manner ensuring any issues are documented
• Visit your existing clients on a regular basis to maintain excellent working relationships and identify areas for continuous improvement
• Identify opportunities for additional business with existing and new clients
• Detailed metrics and forecasting
• Other ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have a background within the Healthcare sector and will also have a proven track record of managing multiple client relationships. You’ll have strong MS Office skills, a full driving license and access to your own vehicle. Experience in supporting recruitment activities would be highly advantageous. Please note that there is some out of hours cover involved in this role so flexibility is essential. Experience of RQAI standards would be a distinct advantage also.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary which can be paid weekly or monthly based on what suits you best. There is an allowance for out of hours cover as well as bonuses based on performance during this cover. The company also has a strong focus on people development initiatives.
To be considered for this opportunity hit the apply button and I’ll be in touch.
will be in touch as soon as they have reviewed your application.
028 9091 8527