Campaign Operations Executive, Belfast £21-24K
Global content and capabilities platform operating within Retail and Banking sectors require a Client Service Champion in Belfast.
This company are a market leader in a new performance marketing technology which turns bank communication channels into smart marketing channels for retailers. If you’re switched on to the worlds of retail, marketing, technology and loyalty and If you crave an environment where challenge and responsibility go hand in hand- If you want to help shape the world of banking and retail customer experience this could be the role for you.
Here you'll help build brilliant strategic, service focused relationships with publishing clients.
You'll be the voice of the customer providing value to both the customer and the relationship.
You’ll be part of a team that aims to be a Centre of Excellence, supporting all Retailers, Publishers, Suppliers and internal colleagues by providing first class customer service at every interaction.
You’re primary function will be Email Campaign Execution. You will also support other operational activities including the following:
• Retailer and Publisher on boarding
• Offer Management
• Quality Control
• Client / Customer Support
You’ll be viewed as a Subject Matter Expert within the team and will work with a range of both internal and external stakeholders. You’ll be a confident communicator with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects whilst hitting deadlines and adding value to the business.
Email Campaign QA and Execution
• Assist the Campaign Operations Specialist in the timely execution of email programmes working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
• Follow the email QA process and document all email broadcasts:
o Email content (copy, imagery, offers and rendering)
o Data validation (sense checking with D&I and if necessary, removing anomalies)
o Ensure email templates are optimised for mobile and render correctly across major email clients, web browsers and devices.
• Use our email service provider Actito to broadcast emails as agreed with clients.
• Store screen grabs in archive for auditing and inclusion in retailer presentations purposes
• Notify the relevant stakeholders of the email deployment including volumes and screen grabs.
• Assist the Campaign Operations Specialist in the compilation and distribution of email reporting including results, analysis and recommendations resulting from test & learn plans.
the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer email campaigns, so code-driven emails are applied correctly and deliver accurate results.
• Liaise with Actito to identify functionalities of the platform and improve internal processes.
• Actively review the fortnightly email send process and suggest improvements.
Retailer and Partner On-Boarding
• Co-ordination of on boarding activity to ensure operational readiness ahead of retailer launch.
• Supporting day to day communications with Publishers/Retailer to enhance and maintain approval processes.
• Ensure the offers are set up as per the campaign briefs.
• Understanding and managing the end-to-end offer management process, from “offer creation” to “go live”, and how these offers should feed into fortnightly newsletters.
• Identifying process loopholes / enhancements and suggesting where improvements can be made.
• Conducting regular quality checks to identify any issues or inconsistencies.
• Focus on reducing the amount of customer impacting issues.
• Operating a ‘right first time’ policy.
Client / Customer Support
• Participate as the subject matter expert and engage with internal and external stakeholders on BAU tasks and projects.
• Efficiently deliver digital redemption resends using the email platform.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of other systems used and understanding of how to resolve any issues.
You’ll have 2+ years of relevant experience in a Service/Operational/Campaign Execution role and be a team-oriented, personable individual with the ability to develop relationships with staff members of all levels of experience across the organisation.
You’ll have the ability to respond and adapt to a fast-paced working environment and have a desire and ability to quickly become the subject matter expert on product features.
You’ll be able to demonstrate excellent relationship-building and strong organisation skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Competence in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Creative flair for solutions as well as keen eye to spot a broken process/loophole.
• Good administrative skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Good organisational skills, including strong process skills and detail-orientation.
• Totally trustworthy, reliable, and honest.
• Educated to Degree level 2:1 or above.
• Experience in a Platform business that has scaled to meet the demands of exponentially increasing buyers and sellers is strongly preferable.
• A strong knowledge of the retail, loyalty, and payments industries
Competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days annual leave, flexible working, pension, private medical insurance.
To apply click on the link and attach your CV.