Business Development Executive
This multi award winning software business provides technical services to leading automotive manufactures across the globe. They deliver advanced research, software and patented testing technology which enables huge advances in their environmental impact and are unrivalled, globally.
This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing organisation and form part of a team who are shaping the environment of our future enabling cleaner air for our cities.
The Business Development Executive will work to identify key decision makers within target client businesses, from leads generated via the Marketing Department and their own means to secure meeting time so to educate on the impact that the patented technologies and services could have on manufacturing processes.
The role requires a highly motivated, yet level-headed hunter who is prepared to nurture relationships with senior level decision makers e.g. Director of Engineering, CFO, Environmental or Supply Chain and tailor messaging to the differing perspectives and drivers of each these professionals.
The appointed individual will be a blend of commercial expertise and logical mindset, potentially from an engineering, IT or pharma background where a focus on accuracy and ability to explain complex processes is paramount.
As a quickly growing business the BDE should be very competent in operating to metrics, recording information, and forecasting effectively. Whilst this position can largely be fulfilled from a Belfast base, occasional international travel to clients manufacturing facilities is to be expected.
- Min 5 years, 360 degree sales experience within a technical organisation
- Strong communicator, written and spoken.
- Strategically minded and driven to achieve goals.
- A genuine interest in manufacturing processes, ideally automotive.
- Collaborative in approach
- Solid tenure with each employer to date.
- Appetite for continuous learning
- Passionate evangelist
Package & Benefits
- Salary £30k to £40k base & Commission - consideration will be given to those falling outside of this scale based on merit.
- Hours of work 9-5
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing role, please apply using the link or contact Sarah Stewart - email@example.com.