Business Development Executive
This opportunity is ideally suited to an Business Development professional who is serious about their sales career, has a proven track record (and loves) new business, wants to be respected and visible and feels valued when educating their clients about new technologies on how they can drive real business change all while having a lot of fun.
The successful applicant will have ownership of an entire function in a fresh and energised business with considerable financial backing, clear and attractive pricing of product and the scope to leverage on a portfolio of international brand name clients.
When successful in this role you will be helping large & even international businesses improve their communications leading to better engaged employees with increased productivity and become increasingly popular as businesses which attract the best talent.
With an already impressive global client list that includes organisations such as HBO, Carlsberg, Michelin, AirFrance-KLM, to name a few across the UK, Europe and North and South America, and now we want a hungry BDM to help accelerate their growth to the next level.
The vision is to create a world beating B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company out of Belfast. They plan to grow the business rapidly over the next couple of years, significantly increasing their global client base and platform capabilities whilst expanding their team here in Belfast.
In addition to being part of a small (but growing!), energetic, agile team working on an awesome world class product, in a relaxed enjoyable environment the other benefits of working here include:
- Competitive base salary + OTE dependent on experience
- Uncapped commission structure to encourage over achievement of targets
- Share options scheme for all permanent staff
- Private healthcare scheme
- Competitive Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- A flexible and friendly working environment encouraging a meaningful work/life balance
Working closely with the senior sales & marketing managers you will play an important role in delivering ambitious growth plans.
Whilst extensive product, market and process training will be provided to the successful applicant, business development experience ideally directly selling B2B SaaS technology solutions to Human Resource functions within organisations of 2,000 employees upwards is highly desirable.
- Building and maintaining a significant pipeline of sales opportunities with the end goal of generating a significant six figure volume of new business annually.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understanding the underlying needs and requirements of clients and partners.
- Setting up demo apps on the platform for potential customers. This involves understanding and clarifying customer requirements, combining those with your own creative ideas, sourcing sample content and uploading it to the platform. Whilst full training will be provided, this aspect of the role requires a degree of creativity and passion to create demo apps that show “the art of the possible” to potential clients and partners.
- Writing tailored proposals and tender submissions.
- Following up on trials and closing opportunities by completing online demos, calls and face to face meetings as required.
Highly Desirable Experience
- Experience within B2B SaaS.
- Experience selling into Human Resources departments of organisations with over 500 employees in size.
- Experience within the Internal Communications or Employee Engagement arena
- Experience/awareness of mobile software (apps) and modern enterprise IT (e.g. Office 365)
- Experience creating content and using Content Management Systems
- Experience with basic image manipulation
This is a great opportunity for an excellent candidate, with a good track record in sales, to help enhance and further develop my clients go-to-market approach within a growing team. You will enjoy exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment whilst working with the most up-to-date technologies.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com Every applicant will receive a personal response.