+44 (0) 28 9091 8529
This vacancy is now closed
Accountancy & Finance
Monday 28 Jan 2019
Great new job for an Assistant Accountant with one of Northern Ireland's most successful companies.
Based in Ballymena, this role is for an initial period of six months.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will play a key role in assisting with the preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts including:
• Reviewing stock levels and analysing the financial impact of any errors
• Liaising with operations staff to improve financial controls and mitigate against problems
• Variance analysis
• Overhead reporting
• Identify areas for process improvements
• Assisting with product costing
• Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will meet the following essential criteria:
• Recent experience of preparing weekly and monthly management accounts
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Positive and professional attitude and comfortable working in a factory environment
• Excellent communication
It would be advanntageos
if you are part qualified or are a qualified accounting technician. Experience in a manufacturing environment would also be advantageous.
To be considered hit the apply button or give me a call to discuss further.
will be in touch as soon as they have reviewed your application.
028 9091 8527