Corvus is recruiting for an Account Manager for our client, a continually evolving, business technology solutions and managed IT services company partnering with global industry leaders to provide products and solutions to SME businesses across UK and Ireland.
Staying innovative by challenging conventional thinking and methods, and constantly embracing new technology, the business is always ready to provide the latest products and solutions and feel it is as important to understand what their clients need today, as it is to be able to anticipate where their clients want to be in future years.
The team of highly trained and accredited professionals, who realise that no two businesses are the same, place a huge focus on customer retention through the highest quality of output, welcoming and actively incorporating client feedback, constantly performing R&D and challenging norms to ensure they provide the best available services and products to their customer base.
In line with ambitious growth targets and the passion to continue to provide the best customer journey, a newly created Account Manager position has become available.
Be responsible for driving sales and building effective partnerships with customers as well as with Business Partners, internal Pre-Sales, Marketing and Professional Services teams. It is expected that the individual will provide customers with dynamic solutions, either SaaS or On-Premise, which will deliver high-impact business value while providing an extraordinary customer experience.
- Creating and developing strong and sustainable relationships with relevant executive level influencers at the customers’ organisations to achieve Revenue growth.
- Managing pipeline and negotiating to close the sale of software solutions and appropriate licenses to clients.
- “Owning” the Customer relationship and taking accountability for the execution of the value proposition to the customer.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers internally and externally and share developments and market insights with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring full visibility and utilisation of the sales toolkits within the customers’ business
- Forecasting and reporting effectively and accurately all pipeline, territory plans and win/loss analysis to the Sales Director and ensure the achievement of quarterly targets.
- Maintaining and enhancing product knowledge to be recognised as an expert and an ambassador for the brand.
- Communicating effectively with key stakeholders so that both internal and external relationships are managed to the highest standard of professionalism
- Undertaking effective sales presentations to demonstrate the benefits software solutions can bring to customers.
- Understanding market requirements to establish, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Linking customer business requirements to product capability and customer usage/value, together with the Pre-Sales and Professional Services team.
- Preparing and completing Request for Proposal / Information requests to ensure a compelling response.
- Minimum of 3 years within a technical account management role – ideally gained within IT managed services
- Skills and Experience
Proven track record of operating in an internal Account Management role and achieving sales quotas
- Experience in channel relationship management
- Good understanding of HR and finance software solutions
- Strong knowledge of pipeline and opportunity management
Demonstrated ability to excel within a cross-functional working environment
- Self-starter, with excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Strong understanding of customer requirements
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Base salary reflective of experience
- Additional length of service days after the qualifying period
- Life assurance
- Private health with the ability to extend to family members at cost
- Supported learning with accreditation incentives
- Equipment purchase scheme
- Various other benefits