Corvus’ Salary Survey Six by Nico or Home £50 voucher Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Corvus Ltd whose registered office is at
Scottish Provident Building, 7 Donegall Square West, Belfast, BT1 6JH
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Corvus ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition; you need to complete the Corvus Northern Ireland Marketing Skills & Salary Survey 2020 in association with Ulster University.
6. Closing date for entry will be Friday 31st July 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Complete in full the Corvus Northern Ireland Marketing Skills & Salary Survey 2020
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: £50 voucher for either Six by Nico or Home Restaurant Belfast
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Two winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The two winners will be notified by Email on Monday 29th June . If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be collected / is delivered. The promoter will be sending the prize either by post or digital to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.